Las Vegas CMNH Dance Marathon hosted by NWCTA
NWCTA along with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals are hosting the 1st Annual Las Vegas CMNH Dance Marathon! The event is taking place at UNLV Student Union ballrooms, 4505 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89154 on March 15th. Doors open up at 12:00pm and the event ends at 6:00pm.
LVL UP EXPO is providing gaming console stations for the gaming activities and other activities include:
- Exciting performances and entertainment
- Character visits by Optimus Prime, etc.
- Inspirational moments from CMN
- Morale cheering for Miracle Kids
What does Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals strive to accomplish?
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican strives to provide Pediatrics and Neonatal treatment for over 45,000 kids a year.
- 100% of all proceeds will stay in southern Nevada and help serve the local kids in our communities.
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals mission is that no child is turned away because of their inability to pay.
Admission is only $10 and includes a t-shirt, food & beverage, and an unforgettable experience for an amazing cause. Register with your participating Key Club President.
Hope to see you all there!