LVL UP EXPO is proud to announce the opening of panel submission for 2018! Please read the following important rules/guidelines before submitting your panel information:
- We will NOT conduct this on a first come, first serve basis!
The panel coordinator will select a panel to be finalized based on the originality of the content. We encourage interactive and creative panel ideas.
- All panel submission must select an age limit based on the material of the panel.
Panels will select the following: “All Ages”, “PG-13”, and “18+”. If you have any concerns about your panels age limit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to review with a representative.
- 18+ panel content includes, but is not limited to:
- Adult language
- Nudity or partial nudity
- Sexually explicit content
- If you are applying for an 18+ panel, members MAY NOT be under the age of 18.
18 over panels contain mature content unsuitable for younger audiences. All attendees and members are subject to provide government-issued photo ID to verify age.
- The panel leader submitting the application must be over the age of 18.
All panel leaders must be the age of 16 prior to submitting an online panel application for LVL UP EXPO. All panel members must be over the age of 16
- In character portrayal panels, associates of the panel must be selected prior to submission.
Select, plan, and prepare members of a panel before submitting an application. Any evidence of recruitment following application submission will be disqualified.
- You will need to fill out the following information below to submit for a panel.
If we have more questions in regards to your panel, our Panels Coordinator will be contacting you via e-mail. We will do this to help make sure we get the best variety we can!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com