Please speak up if you observe anything at our event that conflicts with this Code of Conduct. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact one of our event staff or security immediately. We have event staff stationed at the Info Booth and Registration at all times of active event hours. Here is what we expect of our attendees:
- Be considerate and respectful of one another.
- We have zero tolerance for any demeaning, discriminatory, racist or harassing behavior, materials, costumes, slogans, logos and speech.
- Cosplay is not consent. Refrain from touching other attendees at our event. If you would like a picture with or of another attendee, please ask first and respect that attendee’s right to say no.
1. Costumes deemed lewd or offensive due to nudity are not permitted. Please keep Costumes PG-13.
2. Costumes that display offensive language or image are not permitted.
3. Costumes that may restrict your movement and/or impair your vision are not allowed in the convention hall.
4. Tall stilts, skates, or any shoes with wheels will not be allowed.
5. Shoes MUST be worn at all times.
6. No costumes may be realistic depictions of Law Enforcement or current Military uniforms, or have the words POLICE, POLICIA, SWAT, FBI, DEA, CIA or any other official Government Agency names or initials on them.
1. All props brought into Lvl Up Expo must be in compliance with all current Las Vegas, Nevada, or Federal laws and statues. No exceptions.
2. All props will be reviewed before entering the Lvl Up Expo convention hall and peace-bonded for approval.
3. Firearms, projectiles and open flame are not permitted. All gun-like props must have an orange tip. Examples of weapons/props that will not be permitted include, but are not limited to:
Airsoft guns, even if the eternal parts are stripped
Stun guns and tasers
Crossbows and bows (Crossbows and bow props must have no string)
Functional water guns
BB guns and pellet guns
4. Live steel will not be permitted at Lvl Up Expo. Examples include, but are not limited to:
Swords, bayonets, and knives
Any object made of metal, which can take an edge, regardless if it is dull
5. No ammunition of any kind is allowed on the Lvl Up Expo grounds
6. No explosives (fireworks included) or chemicals allowed on Lvl Up Expo grounds
7. Wooden, paper mache, and foam weapons are permitted.
8. Any props that are misused, thrown, swung, or may cause harm to other attendees will result in your privilege as a Lvl Up Expo attendee to be revoked.
9. Any boxed weapons purchased in the convention hall, must remain boxed and stored in your private head quarters.
10. Any “oversize” props will not be permitted on convention grounds. A prop that exceeds 6ft and weights more than 30 pounds is considered an “oversized” prop. You will be asked to keep this prop off convention grounds.
11. Any Lvl Up Expo Staff member has the right to deem a prop dangerous and that prop will not be allowed into the convention.
12. Our policy may be subject to change without prior notice.
13. Gun-like props may not be pointed at another person at anytime, including posing for pictures.
We make our attendee’s safety a priority at Lvl Up Expo. All props/weapons must be inspected and cleared by the peace bonding station located in the Registration Hall of the convention center. You will not be able to enter the Exhibit Hall or Panel Rooms without a peace bond on your prop.
If you purchase a prop inside our Exhibit Hall, we ask that you do not remove it from it’s box until you have left the convention center. If you plan on using said prop for your costume, you must first bring it to the Peace Bonding Station for approval.
If your prop does not display a peace bond, you will be escorted by staff or security to the peace bonding station for approval.
Lvl Up Expo will have official convention photographers and approved media to take pictures and videos of the convention, attendees and events. By purchasing or wearing a Lvl Up Expo badge, you agree to allow Lvl Up Expo to use photos that may be taken of you for promotional and decorative purposes. When photographing or videotaping individuals or costumes, please use common courtesy and ask before photographing them. Please respect their rights if they do not wish to be photographed or videotaped. If someone asks or otherwise indicates that they do not wish to be photographed, do not photograph them! Out of courtesy to our vendors, please also refrain from taking photos in front of or explicitly of their products or booths without their permission.
Lvl Up Expo will be applying the following procedures to our 2021 event to help combat the spread of COVID-19. Please continuously check back, as our procedures may revise to reflect the current state of the country and what our Nevada governor sets as guidelines.
- Temperature screenings for all attendees, exhibitors, guests, staff and volunteers. Those exhibiting temperatures above a certain level will not be allowed entry into the convention.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in high-traffic areas such as elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
- Hand sanitizing stations.
- Interior occupancy of the exhibit hall, game hall, and panel rooms shall be strictly limited, with one-way ingress and one-way egress of all interior spaces.
- Masks required to reflect our current state mandates. This procedure may change.
Lvl Up Expo allows badge refunds up to seven (7) days prior to our Event, regardless of cancellation reason. Cancellations can be requested through Eventbrite, if purchased through Eventbrite. If purchased through a separate platform, please contact [email protected] with First and Last name used to purchase the badge and any additional information you may have for us to process a refund.