Our mission at LVL UP EXPO is to provide an enjoyable experience and to ensure the safety and inclusion of all our attendees. We are always working with our security team, staff, and convention center on ways we can improve. Please read on below for our convention policies.
bY ACCEPTING A BADGE TO LVL UP EXPO, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE TO OUR CONVENTION POLICIES LISTED BELOW:
Please continue to check back, as our procedures may be revised to reflect the current state of the country and what our Nevada Governor sets as guidelines. If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend. You can request a full refund on Eventbrite or email [email protected] for assistance.
Additionally, COVID-19 vaccines are highly recommended prior to attending our event. Masks are also highly recommended while attending our event. However, neither one are required to attend LVL UP EXPO 2023.
LVL UP EXPO 2023 Health and Safety Guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend.
- We will have increased cleaning and disinfection procedures in high-traffic areas such as elevators, escalators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue space.
- We will have additional safety guidelines for staff and volunteers.
Please speak up if you observe anything at our event that conflicts with this Code of Conduct. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact one of our event staff or security immediately. We have event staff stationed at the Info Booth and Registration at all times of active event hours. Security are stationed at the entrance of the Convention Center, Exhibit Hall and circulating throughout the event. Here is what we expect of our attendees:
- Be considerate and respectful of one another.
- We have zero tolerance for any demeaning, discriminatory, racist or harassing behavior, materials, costumes, slogans, logos and speech.
- Cosplay is not consent. Refrain from touching other attendees at our event. If you would like a picture with or of another attendee, please ask first and respect that attendee’s right to say no.
1. Costumes deemed lewd or offensive due to nudity are not permitted. Please keep Costumes PG-13.
2. Costumes that display offensive language or image are not permitted.
3. Costumes that may restrict your movement and/or impair your vision are not permitted.
4. Tall stilts, skates, or any shoes with wheels will not be allowed.
5. Shoes MUST be worn at all times.
6. No costumes may be realistic depictions of Law Enforcement or current Military uniforms, or have the words POLICE, POLICIA, SWAT, FBI, DEA, CIA or any other official Government Agency names or initials on them.
We make our attendee’s safety a priority at Lvl Up Expo. All props/weapons must be inspected and cleared by the peace bonding station located in the Registration Hall of the convention center. You will not be able to enter the Exhibit Hall or Panel Rooms without a peace bond on your prop.
If you purchase a prop inside our Exhibit Hall, we ask that you do not remove it from it’s box until you have left the convention center. If you plan on using said prop for your costume, you must first bring it to the Peace Bonding Station for approval. If your prop does not display a peace bond, you will be escorted by staff or security to the peace bonding station for approval.
- All props brought into Lvl Up Expo must be in compliance with all current Las Vegas, Nevada, or Federal laws and statues. No exceptions.
- All props will be reviewed before entering the Lvl Up Expo convention hall and peace-bonded for approval.
- Firearms, projectiles and open flame are not permitted. All gun-like props must have an orange tip. Examples of weapons/props that will not be permitted include, but are not limited to:
-Airsoft guns, even if the eternal parts are stripped
-Stun guns and tasers
-Crossbows and bows (Crossbows and bow props must have no string)
-Functional water guns
-BB guns and pellet guns
- Live steel will not be permitted at Lvl Up Expo. Examples include, but are not limited to:
Swords, bayonets, knives, and any object made of metal, which can take an edge, regardless of if it is dull.
- No ammunition of any kind is allowed on the Lvl Up Expo grounds.
- No explosives (fireworks included) or chemicals allowed on Lvl Up Expo grounds.
- Wooden, paper mache, and foam weapons are permitted.
- Any props that are misused, thrown, swung, or may cause harm to other attendees will result in your privilege as a Lvl Up Expo attendee to be revoked.
- Any boxed weapons purchased in the convention hall, must remain boxed and stored in your private head quarters.
- Any “oversize” props will not be permitted on convention grounds. A prop that exceeds 6ft and weights more than 30 pounds is considered an “oversized” prop. You will be asked to keep this prop off convention grounds.
- Any Lvl Up Expo Staff member has the right to deem a prop dangerous and that prop will not be allowed into the convention.
- Our policy may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Gun-like props may not be pointed at another person at anytime, including posing for pictures.
Lvl Up Expo will have official convention photographers and approved media to take pictures and videos of the convention, attendees and events. By purchasing or wearing a Lvl Up Expo badge, you agree to allow Lvl Up Expo to use photos that may be taken of you for promotional and decorative purposes. When photographing or videotaping individuals or costumes, please use common courtesy and ask before photographing or videotaping them. Please respect their rights if they do not wish to be photographed or videotaped. If someone indicates that they do not wish to be photographed/videotaped, do NOT photograph/videotape them! Out of courtesy to our exhibitors and artists, please also refrain from taking photos in front of or explicitly of their products or booths without their permission.
Parking: Parking spaces for the disabled for both regular vehicles and vans are available at our facilities for properly identified vehicles.
Automatic Doors: Automatic doors are installed at the most frequently used entrances for our disabled visitors.
Wheelchairs and Scooters: Requests for wheelchair and scooter rentals for use during shows at the Las Vegas Convention Center can be made through FedEx Office located in the Grand Lobby (Central Hall) and the South Hall Lobby. Please contact FedEx Office at 1-888-441-7575 for more information.
TDDs: TDDs (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) are permanently installed at various locations throughout the facilities. Directional signs are posted at every bank of pay phones or, see the Accessibility Map of each facility for their location.
Additional Services Las Vegas Convention Center Provides:
Assistive Listening System
Portable Wheelchair Lift
Wheelchair Accessible Lecturn
Las Vegas Convention Center’s Accessibility Map.*–>ADA Map *LVL UP EXPO is located in South Hall, Level One.
Maps have been developed for the Convention Center giving an at-a-glance look at both facilities inside and out. Accessible parking, restrooms, elevators, etc. are marked to assist disabled visitors in getting from one area to another. These maps are also available in the Visitor Information Center at the Convention Center or in Security at either facility.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Lvl Up Expo allows badge refunds up to seven (7) days prior to our Event, regardless of cancellation reason. Cancellations can be requested through Eventbrite, if purchased through Eventbrite. If purchased through a separate platform, please contact [email protected] with First and Last name used to purchase the badge and any additional information you may have for us to process a refund.
get your badge
Children 10 and under get in free when accompanied by a registered adult.
Access to our exhibit hall, panels, main events, tournaments and more!
Early Bird: $55
10/1/22- 2/16/23: $65
At Door: $75
Early access to our exhibit hall, exclusive hat & lanyard, swag bag and discount on all merch!
Early Bird: $125 10/1/22- 2/16/23: $150
Includes four (4) 3-Day Badges—only available for Pre-Registration.
Squad Pack Pricing:
Early Bird: $160
10/1/22- 2/16/23: $200
Not available at the door.
A single day badge to LVL UP EXPO.
At Door: $40
At Door: $45
At Door: $35
We’ll let you know about any new information, updates, and ways to maximize your experience at our ‘23 event.